If you are in need of immunizations for travel purposes, please contact our office to set up a consultation at least one month prior to your travel date.
- Immunizations recommended for travel to any continent or region by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO)
- Overview of potential health risks tailored to the specific region you plan to visit
- Information on travel warnings, potential hazards, and political turbulence
- Prescriptions to prevent illnesses such as Malaria, High Altitude Sickness, Traveler’s Diarrhea, and Motion Sickness
- Tuberculosis (TB) Testing
- Water, food and insect safety precautions